All our varieties of citrus plants have certified edible fruits, each with its own distinct flavor and characteristics.
Citrus fruits are known to contain Vitamin C, but you know that there are many benefits that these small fruits can bring you. We list some of them:
1. Natural anti wrinkle. Consuming citrus fruits contributes to younger skin due to its Vitamin C which is an antioxidant and essential for collagen synthesis.
2. Memory and Energy. It comes from Vitamin B1 and B2, two vitamins involved in energy metabolism that promote cell growth.
3. Disinfectants, lemon and lime can be used to disinfect helping to eliminate bacteria and pathogenic microorganisms such as salmonella.
4. Immunity. Everyone uses citrus fruits as their main immune booster, helping to prevent flu and colds.
5. Anti-hypertensive and anti-carcinogenic. The antioxidants naturally present in citrus fruits carry the risk of colon, stomach and lung cancer. Choose to start the day with half a lemon diluted in a glass of water, on an empty stomach.
A kitchen or home with a Citrina will enjoy fruit straight from the tree and nothing tastes so good and nothing is healthier.
Consult our Recipes.
citrusfruits - health - citrus - benefits - well-being - interior plants - edible fruits - recipes - energy - immunity